Create a Kids Menu
Any menu style can used to create a Kids Menu or menu for children, but a few are particularly well suited. You can of course create any size as well, so they can be square too.
- Start with a new blank menu using
File > New Menu
- If you want a square menu, use
File > Page Setupand choose
Paper Size > Customand enter a width of 8" and a height of 8" (you can vary these numbers depending the final menu size you want).
- Drag and drop a few headings and items to the menu.
- Change the Menu Style for your Kids menu using
Design > Switch Menu Styles. Some good choices for Kids menus are The Buzzy Bee and Shanty Up but you can use any style and can also swap any kid-friendly background such as Kids Alien or Vintage Softie.
- Add some kid-friendly graphics from our Ai Collection Pen and Ink Drawings using
Insert > Artisan Image(images can be re-sized, colorized, or positioned anywhere on the page).
- Rename and save your kids menus using
File > Rename Menuand
File > Save Menu.
Kids Menu using The Buzzy Bee menu style