Create a Door Hanger
Here's how to quickly create door hangers, 2 to a page, using iMenuPro:
- Start with a new blank menu using
File > New Menu
File > Page Setupand choose
Paper Size > Customand enter a custom width of 4.25" and a custom height of 11" (you can vary these numbers depending on the hanger size you want).
- Also on
Page Setupchange the
Top Marginto 2" or more (enough room for a standard 1.5" hole punch).
- To view approximately where the hole will be punched, use the Grid command,
View > Grid > Door Hanger > Show on Menu
- Next, create your door hanger menu or flyer just like would any other menu.
- Rename and save your door hanger using
File > Rename Menuand
File > Save Menu.
- When ready to print to PDF, create 2 door hangers per page using
Tools > Table Tent > 4-UP. For double-sided hangers make page 2 the back - that way your paper size, margins, and any style tweaks are already set. See our section on 2-sided printing HERE
- Once printed, punch the top center hole using a 1.5" craft hole puncher available at most craft stores for around $10.
Or on Amazon HERE
- Lastly, cut the notch using a pair of scissors, cutting from the top (or side) and into the hole area at a slight angle.
Tip! If you haven't yet added the Table Tent Creator to your iMenuPro toolkit, go to
Your Account > Add-ons